On my (cyber) world tour of artists by country, I’ve found that the most represented bunch of artists online are definitely Americans. I struggle finding artists from countries like China, India, or even Germany online, but everywhere I look I find websites by American artists. It could be the language barrier, but I’m sure marketing has something to do with it too.
Anyway, here’s some cool American painters..
- Karen Jacobs – Painter that moves from abstract to landscape paintings with ease.
- Matt Sesow – Prolific, expressive, outsider artist.
- Jafabrit – Contemporary American/English artist that taught me what eating crow is.
- Kelly Moore – Raw, expressionist artist.
- Jeffrey Gold – Classical realist artist using the nude as a subject.
- Andrei Rabodzeenko – Original quirky works (the paintings from 2001-2004).
- Bill Gingles – Interesting American abstract artist using symbols and textures.
- Jesse Reno – Prolific, expressionist painter based in the United States.
- Thomas Arvid – Photo-realist painter of all things wine and vineyards.