I sometimes look through the Art News Blog website statistics to see what words people are using to find the site. Some search terms make sense, like “art news” or “art blog”, etc. But some search terms that people use to land at this art blog make me scratch my head. Some disturb me that people would even search for such a term, and some make me wonder how artnewsblog could even rank for the words.
Here’s a few of the more bizarre things that people use to find this blog..
- old sex – here’s the old sex page!
- blg – I think that’s an attempt to type “blog”.
- edvard monk – I guess they mean Edvard Munch.
- crazy art work – Like this crazy art?
- fat women in art – or – fat ladies paintings
- london pile bananas – Made me scratch my head, but I remembered this post.
- penises – I’m sure they meant to type penis exhibition.
- auto destructive art – Not sure what that is actually.
- wealthy art collectors – Aren’t we all looking for wealthy art collectors?
- contemporary art influences for 11 to 13 year olds – No idea what that is.
- art nude hairy – That’s strangely funny.
I could go on, but you get the point. A lot more of them contain all kinds of sex terms and profanities, even though the artnewsblog is generally family friendly.