Here’s some news and art resources for Monday..
- SBS reports that the American photographer Spencer Tunick has been in Amsterdam for a nude shoot.
- ArtDaily looks at a $20 million dollar portrait by Raphael.
- Boston Globe talks about how the high prices of paintings may affect art museums.
- ArtInfo reports that a British artist (or insane sicko, depending on how you see it), ate a corgi dog.
- Karl talks about sex and drawing over at Art and Perception (OK, it mostly about drawing, but sex is mentioned too.)
- The Telegraph takes a quick look at the art market in the UK, which includes £183,000 worth of nude Kate Moss photographs that were sold last week.
- Jason Taylor will put art galleries out of business if his sculptures underwater idea catches on with art buyers.
>> Art News Mondays