One of the things that I used to enjoy with Art News Blog before I abandoned it back in 2010 was going through the search engine terms that people used to find the blog. Some are weird, some are funny, many are sexual, and a lot are sick, but they’re still just as interesting as ever.
Here’s a few search terms that caught my eye today..
- Unicorn Stabbing Teddy Bear – Yes, such a thing exists.
- Funny Dead Cat Pictures – Maybe they found the dead knitted cat? Still, makes you wonder who would search for such a thing.
- Cock Art – That could be a big blue cock, or a man painting with his cock, or a cock exhibition.
- Big Ugly Pussy – I don’t think they meant the feline variety of pussy. “Weird looking vaginas” is another one.
- Weird Pets – Bioengineered Genpets would fit that bill if they were real.
- Roadkill Food – Oh, sounds tasty. Is that a new sustainable food trend that I have missed??!
- Did Andy Warhol Own a Cat? – I have no idea. Did he?
- Hippy Hitler – And I thought he was a dictator.
- The Artist Apple – I think they meant the artist Appel, as in Karel Appel.
- Art Belief and Me – Not sure what they were looking for and they probably didn’t find it.
- Anal Flute – I don’t think I want to know what that is!
- Baby Loss Tattoo Ideas – Oh, sad one. Probably didn’t find any ideas on art news blog as I haven’t mentioned tattoos much.
- Blocks of Shit as Art – Haha, it’s funny because there is such a thing. What is it with artists and their shit fetishes? And who buys all this shit?
- 15 Great Dog Pisses of Paris – Sounds strange, and it is, but this is an actual title to a Brett Whiteley painting.
- How to Fix Crack in Floor – Remember Doris Salcedo’s crack in the floor at the Tate? I hope they fixed that problem.
Anyway, that’s my little summary of what you weirdos are looking for. I’m keeping an eye on you people