People are really good at making excuses and I’m no exception. I try not to accept my excuses though as they’re usually pathetic, just like all of your excuses for not getting off your butt and doing what you really should be doing now.
Here’s my pathetic excuses for not posting lately..
- There’s not enough hours in the day
- I have been overdosing on art
- I need a break (those close to me would find this excuse funny)
- My head has been in the clouds
- The blog doesn’t make any money anyway (well duh, put ads on it!)
- When I paint everyday I become sensitive to everything and everyone
- Sometimes I have nothing to say and all the news bores me
- I don’t feel like it
- Just because
Here’s a recent painting of Melbourne (click for larger image)..